Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What's Your Favorite Cincinnati Food?

Skyline, LaRosa's, Montgomery Inn, Graeter's! We love our Cincinnati favorites!

But are they good for you?

Well, you know the answer to that.

And that doesn't mean you can NEVER have them!

I'm not some extremist personal trainer who says we need to eat a 100% clean diet all the time. Hey, I enjoy my favorite foods on occasion too!

Yes, moderation is the key.

If you're striving for a healthy, lean, highly functional body that'll serve you well after your retirement age, then we must eat the right foods most of the time. There's no way around it.

I love the 90/10 Rule. Eat clean 90% of the time, enjoy your favorite foods 10%.

Yet in our overfed, under nourished culture, that can be challenging!

Tomorrow I'll share with you one strategy I use to stay on target with my ideal body weight!

But today . . .

Click here to see how long it'll take you "walk off" your favorite Cincinnati meal!

Here's to a Healthy & Fit Fall!

Your friend in fitness,

Brian Calkins

Facebook Twitter Newsletter

HealthStyle Fitness, Inc. 4325 Red Bank Rd Cincinnati, OH 45227 513-407-4665 www.CincinnatiFitness.com

No comments: