Thursday, March 4, 2010

Silly Trivia - Win a Four Week Fitness Program!

The first person to accurately answer the following 8 questions, wins a 4-week, 5-day per week fitness program of your choice - Adventure Boot Camp for Women, or the Total Fitness Makeover!

Email your answers to brian@healthstylefitness.com!  Good luck!!

  1. I prefer Nike or Under Armour?
  2. How many teaspoons of sugar are in a 20 oz soda?
  3. How much sugar does the “avg” teen eat each year?
  4. I was born in Florida or Louisiana?
  5. Currently, I am teaching my 30th or 40th 4-week Adventure Boot Camp Session in Cincinnati?
  6. I got my start in the fitness industry teaching seniors in retirement communities or group fitness to kids under 10 years old?
  7. What has more calories, a medium sized banana or a medium sized apple?
  8. I have 2 kids - Kayla and Justin ... or 4 kids - Kayla, Justin, Leigh and Annie?

No comments: