Now that Black Friday is over, it's time to do something for you!
On Monday we start 4 weeks of fun, challenging and invigorating workouts to help you look and feel spectacular for Christmas.
In fact, the theme we have coming up is "Look Delicious By Christmas!"
Here's what's in store:
- Bonus 90 minute workouts on all 4 Wednesdays to burn up the holiday calories and have you busting through stress!
- Weekly accountability reports to help you THRIVE, not just survive, and actually ENJOY the holidays!
- Weekly holiday treat on Fridays after camp! These tastes great, AND are GREAT for you! Pumpkin Pie Shakes are coming ...
- Some fun (and killer) workouts - a new version of an old game we used to play as kids, and our traditional "12 Days of Christmas" as a couple of examples.
- Holiday door prizes! Random drawing on random days - you have a chance to win just by being in camp.
This time of year, it's too easy to get caught up in everything else. The tension builds, the stress accumulates. Cortisol (the stress hormone) is at an all-time high with obligations, rushing around, lots of food and drink, and not enough down time.
Yet, when you start your day with the number one thing that counters stress, balances emotions, and helps you feel mentally crisp, you get to really enjoy this special time of the year!
And in the spirit of holiday savings, when you purchase the Look Delicious By Christmas camp session (November 26-December 21) and the New Year, New You Challenge session (January 7 to February 1), you get them BOTH at 15% off!
The January camp session always sells out fast due to limited registration being indoors, and everyone will be looking to shed the stress and holiday excess in the new year. Why not show up in January ahead of the game, and feeling GREAT that you looked and felt better than ever for the holidays!
To register, go to: http://www.cincinnatifitnessbootcamp.com/Look-Delicious-by-Christmas.html
Your friend in fitness,
HealthStyle Fitness, Inc. | 4325 Red Bank Rd Cincinnati, OH 45227 | 513-407-4665, x-105 | www.CincinnatiFitness.com